Adventure Wagon Mini Mule Bag
Introducing the Mini Mule! Half the size, just as awesome.
Adventure Wagon's Mule Bags are the best way to take advantage of vertical space inside your van. They combine the rugged durability of hard-sided cases with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage.
The result is a unique overhead storage system that is strong and lightweight, and can fold flat when not in use.
- Built specifically for 2007+ Sprinters and 2015+ Ford Transits
- Can be used in many other applications (see photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application)
- Ram ProMaster: There is some bracing in the Ram vans that more closely resemble the Sprinter profile, making it more compatible.
- Dimensions: 25" x 15" x 16.5" (tapering to 15" in rear)
- Capacity: 90L (5,500 cu. in.) Equivalent to a large expedition backpack
- Install and take down in minutes>
- Composite panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Big 17” x 10” zipper door openings with magnetic door flaps
- Made with rip-stop water-resistant nylon fabric
- DIY or by the Nomad Vanz Team
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track—one on the ceiling and one on the wall—using supplied L-track hardware (Please note: L-track itself is NOT included)
- Install is a breeze for Sprinter and Transit vans that already have Adventure Wagon’s Modular Interior System, which locate L-track on the wall and ceiling specifically for these bags
- Sprinters and Transits with stock headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner.