Adventure Wagon Monk Bunk
Want front-to-back access inside your van, yet still be able to get a good night sleep? Adventure Wagon's Monk Bunk is the answer!
The Monk Bunk was designed to quickly stow on-the-go and set up in a flash. While collapsed, the bed has a five-inch shelf to stash your bedding neatly at-hand.
Use one for a solo bunk or install two for double capacity.
Bunks can be installed on either side of the van, and safely secure closed with pull straps.
Please Note: Production time for the Monk Bunk is 3-6 weeks.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 144 & 170
- Ford Transit
- Dodge RAM ProMaster
- Dimensions: 78" x 28"
- Durable aluminum frame with hinges and 5’’ shelf
- Upholstered marine-grade plywood panels
- Fabric colour options: Gray Mix (lightest), Charcoal (medium), Gray Heather (darkest), Toast (light tan)
- Unless you already have the Adventure Wagon Interior Kit,Monk Bunk requires a bed installation kit.
- Monk Bunk supports multiple vehicle types with a vehicle specific mounting kit that includes pre-cut L-track, riv nuts, and a custom adjustable wall support bar along with instructions.
- Each kit requires drilling and installing L-track into the vertical support beams in your van for support and structure.