Adventure Wagon MOAB Bed for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Welcome to MOAB—the Mother of All Beds! This patent-pending system provides one of the lightest, strongest bed platforms available (which can also be configured as a shelving unit) and will reinvent how you look at your sleep and cargo options inside your van.
Three individual telescoping panels provide the flexible mounting options at different heights and widths. They can be raised or lowered in seconds, or quickly removed to provide walk-through space in the cabin.
The panel widths are held in place by a gas strut that exerts 15lbs of pressure onto the track system for a tight fit. For safety, the panels are also locked into place to keep them secured under load and movement.
The optional Gear Tie-down L-track provides securing points along each side of the bed to hold down your mattress, SUP, cooler, or just about anything.
Accept no substitutes! No other van bed is built to this quality or designed with safety as the number one priority.
Due to the highly customizable nature of the Adventure Wagon Kit please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your build.
To see a full Adventure Wagon Interior kit build done by Nomad Vanz, please see this Gallery.
Current Availability: Sprinter MOAB Ships in 4-6 weeks.
- 2007-2019+ Sprinter 144, 170 and 170 EXT, in high roof, low roof, cargo, crew, and passenger
- Easily added to the Sprinter Modular Interior Kit.
- Total Dimensions: 77" x 67"
- 2x small panels: 23" x 67"
- 1x large rear panel: 31" x 67"
- Total Weight Capacity: 600lbs (200lbs/panel)
- To install the MOAB bed, you must have either Adventure Wagon’s Modular Interior Kit or Bed Installation Kit (sold separately) as the bed platform requires wall bracers, L-track, and bed rail to be installed into the vertical support beams in your van for support and structure.
Q: How does shipping work for MOAB?
A: Due to size and weight, MOAB must be shipped via truck freight on a large pallet. To minimize costs, we recommend shipping your order to a business with a loading dock and/or fork lift.
If special delivery services are needed, such residential delivery or lift gate, additional charges will be incurred. Orders can also be picked up at Nomad Vanz headquarters, with advanced scheduling.