Interior Conversion Kit
The engineered Modular Interior System is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by Nomad Vanz. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. While speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to set up your van as dictated by your next adventure.
Download the order configuration form and purchase agreement HERE.
All Kits Include the Following:
- Electrical – A complete wiring harness and accessories to power the van cabin. The fully assembled and loomed harness connects to the stock Sprinter battery and includes leads for two fans, six lights, four UBS ports, four 12v ports, and two accessories (heater, sink, etc.). The included LED lights are dimmable and can switch to red. The eight included power ports are marine grade. All installation hardware is included and all wire ends connectors are installed.
- Insulation –Hushmat sound deadener, 3M wall and ceiling insulation pre-cut to match the Sprinter interior cavities, and double-sided tape for installation. All interior panels also have Reflectix installed on the backside for added sound and heat insulation.
- Ceiling Fans - Two Maxxair ceiling fans with trim accessories and hardware
- Wall and Ceiling Bracers – Powder-coated, pre-assembled bracers used for L-track installation points and to support our optional bed and storage systems. Includes all hardware.
- L-track – Aircraft-style L-track pre-cut and pre-drilled. Four (144WB) or six (10WB) vertical wall tracks, four horizonal wall tracks and three ceiling tracks with mounting hardware.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels – Cut-to-fit 6mm marine-grade, plywood panels, upholstered in your choice of 4 standard fabric colors, and backed with Reflectix insulation. Pre-drilled for mounting power outlets. Ceiling panels are cut out for fans (if needed) and the six LED lights are already installed. All installation hardware is included.
- Molded Trim – Custom-made, upholstered interior panels to complete areas above sliding door, behind driver’s head, and driver’s side crew window. Mounting hardware included.
- Once installed, you have everything needed to mount our optional MOAB bed, Monk Bunk, or Mule Storage Bags.
2007 and newer Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter High Roof Crew, Cargo, and Passenger models, 144 & 170 wheelbases. See our FAQs for information about these different models.