Cobb Premier Portable BBQ Grill with Fenced Roast Rack
What is a Cobb Premier portable BBQ grill?
Unique and authentic, the Cobb derives its name from “mielie” (corn on the cob). It is the sun-dried corn cob that was to provide the fuel to fire-up the Cobb in the first instance.
The idea was conceived by an entrepreneur who saw the need for a safe and cost-effective way of cooking in the rural parts of the country. The result was a device that was economical, practical, portable and capable of performing a cooking function that was effective. The “corn cob” fuel has been replaced with standard charcoal briquettes.
One of the key benefits of embracing a Cobb grill is no need for additional propane, butane or electric plug ins. It's also safe to handle at all times, being cool to the touch on the base and outside, as heat is contained on the inside.
This distinctive stainless-steel design is built-to-last, with easy to clean, dishwasher safe components.
This unit has been tested and endorsed by Nomad Vanz as a preferred off-the-grid style of BBQ grilling and chilling!
- Design excellence
- Distinctive stainless steel design that is built to last.
- Uncompromising cooking style anywhere.
- Easy to clean
- All stainless steel parts are dishwasher safe. Made from high grade hygienic stainless steel.
- Safe to handle
- Heat is contained on the inside and cool to the touch on the base on the outside.
- Sturdy and safe.
- Patented design
- Weight: 4kg / 8lbs
- Grill Grid with certified Teflon PTFE, non-stick coating, free of PFOA
- Silicone grommets
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 2-year warranty