Adventure Wagon Mule Bag Soft Overhead Storage Locker
These overhead storage lockers are the best way to take advantage of vertical space inside your van.
The Mule Bag combines the rugged durability of hard-sided cases with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage. The result is a unique overhead storage system that is strong and lightweight, and can fold flat when not in use.
Two Mule Bags fit on the passenger side, and either two or three additional Mule Bags on the driver side, depending on the length of your Sprinter (144 or 177WB).
- Intended for 2007-2019+ Sprinter 144, 170, 170 EXT High Roof
- Can be used in many other applications (see photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application)
- Ford Transit: Mounting in a Transit typically leaves a gap behind the bag in the upper corner, as Transits are more square than Sprinters
- RAM ProMaster: There is some bracing in the RAM vans that closely resemble the Sprinter profile, making them highly compatible.
- Dimensions: 47” x 14” x 14”
- 150L (9200 cu. in.)
- Install and take down in minutes
- Plastic panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Large 19” x 12” zipper door openings with magnetic door flaps
- Made with rip-stop water-resistant nylon fabric
- DIY or by the Nomad Vanz Team
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track—one on the ceiling and one on the wall—using supplied L-track hardware (Please note: L-track is NOT included)
- Install is a breeze for Sprinter and Transit vans that already have Adventure Wagon’s Modular Interior System
- Sprinters and Transits with stock headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner.