Adventure Wagon Base Conversion Kits for Ford Transit
The Adventure Wagon Interior Kit is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by Nomad Vanz. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to modify your van set up to suit each adventure.
While the speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Do to the highly customizable nature of the Adventure Wagon Kits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your build. Prices indicated are for the base kit model configurations.
Compatible with Ford Transit Mid & High Roof 148
All Kits Include:
- Complete wiring harness and accessories to power the van cabin.
- Fully assembled and loomed harness
- Leads for 2 fans, 6 lights, 4 USB ports, 4 12V ports, and for 2 accessories such as heater and sink
- LED lights are dimmable and toggle switch to red.
- Hushmat sound deadener
- Laser cut Thinsulate wall and ceiling insulation to match the interior cavities with double sided adhesive tape
- Reflectix for added sound and heat insulation on interior panels
- Wall and Ceiling Bracers: powder coated, pre-assembled bracers used for L-track installation points.
- L-track are pre-cut and pre-drilled.
- Wall and ceiling panels are 6 mm marine grade plywood panels, upholstered in your choice from 4 standard fabric colours.
- Molded Trim: Adventure Wagon designed and upholstered interior panels to complete areas above the sliding door, behind the driver position, and driver side crew window.
- Mount additional accessories to complete your Interior Kit with the MOAB bed, Monk Bunk, or Mule Storage Bags.